There are many advantages to letting your property. It may be a planned investment, a source of income while you are temporarily away from the Island, or there may be a particular reason why you cannot or do not wish to sell your property.
For a small proportion of the rental income, Troys can appoint a dedicated Property Manager to take the stress out of renting your property out. We will deal with the collection of the rent, the day-to-day maintenance of the property and the completion of paperwork, including renewal of leases. Properties will be visited to check the overall condition and to deal promptly with any problems arising. We ensure a fast, efficient and informative service for all of our landlords. Payments are made monthly as agreed, with a detailed statement of account.
- Provide accounting property management services
- Make payments on behalf of owner
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc)
- Advise owner on relevant tax deductions related to their rental property
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemised expenses
- Place deposit with “My Deposits” States scheme
Perform periodic inspections (inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, lease violations, etc.
Maintenance & Repairs
- Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Provide a network of fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.